Guest Post Guidelines for ReadsWrites
Write For Us: We express gratitude for your curiosity to write for ReadsWrites. We are a focused company and welcome writers who possess in-depth knowledge of Arts and Entertainment, Automotive, Book Reviews, Business, Cancer, Communications, Computers and Technology, Finance, Food and Drink, Gaming, Health and Fitness, Home and Family, Home Based Business, Home Improvement, Insurance, Internet and Businesses Online, Investing, Kids and Teens, Legal, News and Society, Pets, Real Estate, Recreation and Sports, Reference and Education, Relationships, Self Improvement, Shopping and Product Reviews, Travel and Leisure, Women’s Interests, Writing and Speaking, Etc.
The wide variety of our audience includes Multi Niche. Interested writers and researchers can send their thoroughly researched articles related to the multi niches, It is a multi niche site, here you can write for us everything.
ReadsWrites Publishes Visitor Posts on The Following Topics:
Arts and Entertainment
Computers and Technology
Food and Drink
Health and Fitness
Home and Family
Home Based Business
Internet and Businesses Online
Kids and Teens
News and Society
Recreation and Sports
Reference and Education
Shopping and Product Reviews
Travel and Leisure
Writing and Speaking
Guidelines for Guest Post: Write For Us
- The article must be thoroughly researched, and original. No plagiarism is tolerated by ReadsWrites.
- Always attach a plagiarism test copy along with your article mail. This adds to the authenticity of the article you turn in.
- The articles must provide unique value and exposure to the reader. The report submitted must not have been submitted elsewhere before.
- The article submitted to be published must be proofread, well-structured, and have no grammatical errors. ReadsWrites does not accept any kind of promotional content.
- The article must be of at least 1000 words. The essay must not exceed 1500 words.
- The author must include necessary images, graphs, plots, screenshots related to the article. The images or graphs you attach must not be copyright protected. You can also mention sources for ease of the editor.
- Do add a short introduction (3-4 lines) and conclusion (3-4 lines) to the article submitted. For the introduction, you can begin with a question, quote, or fact related to the topic. End the report with a summary and key takeaway points.
- Keep the sentences short all through the article. Bullet points can be applied to add clarity to the essay.
- Always add citations and references to all the images and facts. It adds authenticity to the data used.
- You will get Two do-follow backlinks and a wide reader community.
- Do not add affiliate links. Do not mention any unrelated links in the article.
- Submit well-formatted and submit it to the given link only with a proper subject and informative mail body.
- And final word be patient your post will publish within 12 Hours (Working Days).
You can send your post ideas or sample blog posts to email@example.com